She will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• she has lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations; and
• she has legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), Author Natalie Star, is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how she uses your Personal Data, please contact her via her contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data collected via her website www.authorNatalieStar.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to her
Natalie only collects Personal Data where you choose to interact with her on the Website in the following ways:
When you sign-up to:
Receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers; data collected;
• Email address • First name • Last name
When you purchase a book directly from Natalie; data collected;
• Name • Email address • Phone number • Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form • Payment method choice (payment details are held by our payment processor, not us)
Data that Natalie collects automatically
Natalie automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. Natalie does not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
Natalie will only use your Personal Data when the law allows her to. Most commonly, she will use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of her website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from her, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
Natalie takes your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
Natalie shares Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on her behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to her. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that she has appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom she shares Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
Natalie has implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data she collects. Natalie maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and services are aimed at adults, and does not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 17 years old. If you are under the age of 17, please do not provide Natalie with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting Natalie via email: admin@NatalieStar.com
• see what Personal Data Natalie holds about you (if any), including why she is holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask Natalie to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask Natalie to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given Natalie to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
Natalie will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which she collected it, unless Natalie reasonably considers that she needs to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact her. If she needs to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, she will notify you and she will explain the legal basis which allows her to do so.
9. Contact Natalie Star her full details are:
YOUNG ADULT AUTHOR NATALIE STAR
Email for Privacy Questions:
11923 NE Sumner St STE 765404
Portland, Oregon 97220
Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter!
@NatalieStar 2017-18, all rights reserved